The University of Cadiz (UCA) incorporates the contents of this portal for the purpose of providing information and communication of activities promoted by this institution.
Conditions of use
- The UCA reserves the right to modify and update the information contained within this portal, without the need of prior notice.
- Downloading and use of the information herein is allowed as long as the rights of intellectual property of the holder (UCA) and any right derived from the information contained herein are respected.
- The UCA is not liable for any direct or indirect damage that the use of this site can inflict to computers and software of the user.
The UCA does not assume any responsibility with regard to the material included in these pages. Such material:
- Consists only of general public information.
- Does not necessarily offer comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date information.
- May sometimes contain links to external sites over which the University of Cadiz has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
This disclaimer is neither aimed at limiting the liability of the University of Cadiz contrary to the applicable law, nor excludes its liability in cases where by virtue of the same fact, it cannot be excluded.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyse the users’ use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of keeping track of your use of the website, compiling reports of website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use. Google may transfer such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other information available to Google.